- Simon v. World Omni Leasing, Class action to recover automobile lease early termination charges, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama.
- Bassett v. Toyota Motor Credit Corporation, Class action to recover automobile lease overcharges, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama.
- Hoffman, et al. v. BancBoston Mortgage Corporation, Class action to recover mortgage servicing overcharges, 13th Judicial Circuit of Alabama.
- Coleman, et al. v. GAF Building Materials Corp., 96-CV-0954-CNG, Nationwide class action to redress damages caused by defective asphalt shingles, (Obtained very favorable settlement for nationwide class), Circuit Court of Mobile County, Alabama.
- Fletcher, et al. v. The Brooke Group, Ltd., CV-97-00913, Appointed Special Master in nationwide Tobacco settlement, 13th Judicial Circuit of Alabama.
- In re Lease Oil Antitrust Litigation, MDL 1206, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
- In re Vitamins Antitrust Litigation, MDL 1285, Antitrust action for horizontal price fixing conspiracy, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
- Flowers, et al. v. ExxonMobil, Claim against ExxonMobil on behalf of mineral/royalty owners to recover damages for overcharges under the companies accounting practice called "cost-netting" or "net back" formula, Circuit Court of Escambia County, Alabama.
- Columbia Petroleum v. S.W. 1/4 of Section 24, 2010-CV-00036-JBW, Defended Oil Company's title to oil and gas leases on property contested by over 300 unleased heirs, (negotiated a favorable settlement after week of trial), Circuit Court of Conecuh County, Alabama.
- In re LIBOR Based Financial Instruments Litigation, MDL 2262, Class action to recover mortgage interest overcharges related to collusive price fixing of London Interbank Offered Rate, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York (Pending).
- CELANESE CHEMICALS, INC.
- THE BROOKE GROUP, LTD.
- LIGGETT TOBACCO COMPANY
- OMEGA PETROLEUM, LLC
+1 (251) 432-1413
NYC +1 (212) 951-1981